2016 show report
CHINA BEAUTY EXPO HAS BECOME THE LARGEST BEAUTY EVENT IN ASIA
China Beauty Expo, held its 21st edition from 18 to 20 May 2016 in the prestigious Shanghai New International Expo Center. The fair reported excellent results, meeting expectations and going far beyond. China Beauty Expo confirmed its leading position as a world-class trade platform for international beauty companies.
This success was driven by the fast growth of the beauty market in the Asia-Pacific region, with China at the center. Over two decades of existence, China Beauty Expo has strengthened its position as a major actor in the booming Chinese economy.
2016 KEY FIGURES:
- 387,523 visits from more than 100 countries and regions (↑24% to 2015)
- 200,000 sqm of exhibition area (↑33% to 2015)
- 2,568 exhibitors from 26 countries and regions (↑21% to 2015; ↑32% international exhibitors to 2015)
- 15 national and group pavilions: Australia, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Israel, Italy, Japan,Poland, Singapore, South Korea, Spain, Taiwan, Thailand, UK, USA,
- Media coverage by over 80 local and international TV stations, magazines, newspapers, leading websites and media channels
THE SHOW HAS BEEN ORGANIZED AROUND THREE MAJOR AREAS:
- Cosmetics - showcasing beauty brands
- Professional Beauty – dedicated to professional brands
- Cosmetech - gathering beauty suppliers
In the midst of an exciting, stylish and world-class atmosphere, many featured events have taken place during the show : Beauty Ingredients & Formulation Forum, China Good Brand & Supply Chain Summit, Beyond Beauty Trends Conference, Asian Brand Building Lab, Business Meetings Asia, Medical Beauty & Anti-Aging Conference...